Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sorry that I havent updated in a while...I have been on another island for a week. Christmas was a lot of fun. It was great to hang out with people and see how Christmas is in another country so far away from families. It was really great! On Christmas day we went to another island to work with an orphanage for a week. It was a huge learning experience for me and I loved it. The kids were absolutely amazing and were the most selfless people ever.

Today is New years eve and I cant believe my trip is going by so fast. I will be home next week!! I am going to miss this island a whole lot!! My stomach is doing better and I havent had any skin irratations since my last update. PTL!
Okay well, I cant update much more because I dont have time...maybe tomorrow! :-)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

No comments: