Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas time....

It is Christmas time around the world. Yesterday we had church and a Christmas party and it was amazing to sing some Christmas songs. It is so hott here which is very unusual for Christmas time but, it is very nice to see how people celebrate in another country. I Love Christmas !!!

I absolutely love this country. I am picking up some words but, I wished that I could understand everything...maybe one day?!! I have met a lot of really awesome people here!

Tomorrow Boyter another friend Kate and myself are traveling to another island for a wedding. The wedding is an arab indonesian wedding. Its funny here because even if you dont know the people that are getting married you still attend. I am excited to get this experience though.

Two days ago we went to the Red Light District. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I will write about it later when I have more time.

I love this hot country and the amazing people here.

No comments: