Monday, August 25, 2008

Im Not a surgeon




So, since I have been watching Grey's I think that I am some super surgeon. This morning in our staff meeting someone started talking about a friend having open heart surgery and I had a picture in my mind of the surgery. Like I was doing it or something. Yes, this sounds so stupid- I know. But it really does go through my head! Weird!

I have one more week of no school and it's going to be great! I don't need to take it for granted because next week I will be super stressed and busy as anything...no fun!
I am ready to be done with school forever!!

So, here's a shout out to Shane and Shane...I still love them after all these years!! They just make worship so much more amazing! I am currently listening to them!!

Go to www.Rei.com for some good stuff! :-D Love that website!!

No comments: