Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm glad

A very dear friend of mine died today. She was 81 years old and lived a great life. It's crazy to say that I am glad that she is in heaven but I truly am. She has suffered for the past 3 years with many health problems which is so sad. As a young girl she taught me many many things. She taught me many things that I will teach my children one day and hopefully they will teach their children. She was a woman who followed Christ very closely and it showed in every way. She was a light for Christ and will be missed very much. I am very happy that she was a big part of my childhood as well as the woman of God that I am today.

This weekend I am helping with move-in day and I am excited to meet the new, scared and excited freshmen!! Should be fun! :-D Oh and people do read this blog...so surprising!

No comments: