Tuesday, August 19, 2008

blog stuff

I love reading blogs and I want to be a blogger so I am going to try to make myself blog. I think random thoughts though so, watch out!!
The Olympics have been amazing ..I am going to be sad when they are over!
So, I am trying to figure out how to upload my own skin but, I can't so I will be working on this!!

2 Things that my pastor spoke about on sunday that really stuck with me:
Trust in the Lord always
Never give up!

I have not been working on my Jman application lately and I feel like a slacker. I have to start working on it before school starts. I am very ahead of the game which makes me feel really good but I wanted to be finished with it by now. Oh well, we will see when I finish.

My grandmother turns 80 this year so we are having a huge party for her. I have crocheted her a blanket. I will post a picture when I finish it in a few months. I hope she likes it.

No comments: