Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sick of School Already....

So, yeah the title explains it all. I am already sick of school and have been there 1 week. craziness.... but, from what all of my friends say.....it's pretty normal to already have "senioritis." I still plan on making all A's though so, I need to buckle down and get over my senioritis...

So, ITunes has this new thing called Genius....which is really awesome! I am loving it. It takes your songs and makes playlists out of them. It's awesome!

In my voice and diction class I am going to get slaughtered because of my southern accent. I had to buy a "southern accent reduction tape" ...can you believe that? I really do not mind my accent....

Oh and I might sound like the biggest dork ever...but, I am officially addicted to crocheting and Grey's Anatomy.

I bought my plane ticket to Illinois yesterday. I am going the week after christmas and I am so excited. I am going to visit my best friend and her family. Might be the last time I see her family before I leave America....how exciting ! Oh, and I will be going snow skiing for the first time!! : )

No comments: