Monday, March 31, 2008

The Story

So, I got this great book called, "The Story." It is basically the Bible in one big story and I love it. I have already learned so much from it and feel like more people should read it.

School is pretty good for me this week. I have a few projects due but other than that I am going to have a great week. Although I do have a huge paper due next week that is stressing me out a little bit.

So, tomorrow I have to get 2 passport pictures take so that I can send it in to IMB for my jman application and then my application will be reviewed. I wish I could send in just 2 pics of me but they are specific...so, I am going to CVS today to get passport pics taken.

So, I got a rice cooker and I love it. I love sticky rice and I cant believe that I havent bought a rice cooker before. What a great invention!! :-D

So, I love reading this one blog that cnn did a story on ...it ishttp://maxthegoldenretriever.com/ ...you should try it out! It's quiet hilarious!!

Well, I have to go read before my next class...until then....maybe think about buying "The Story"!!!

No comments: